5 Things to do this Weekend in Wilton Manors
The weekend is almost here! And to be honest Thursday nights can be just as much fun as the weekend in Wilton Manors. With this said here is a look at 5 things that you could and should do in Wilton Manors.
- Thursday Night: The Alibi , yes the famous or infamous Thursday night Long Island Ice Tea is still a local favorite night to head out to the drive.
- Friday Night: The Village Pub Wilton Manors – this is one of the funnest nights and the crowds are always packed at the Village Pub on Fridays.
- Friday Night: Infinity Lounge is perfect for those looking for a lower swanky bar for sipping cocktails.
- Saturday Night: Rumors Bar & Grill has its 2-4-1 till 9pm and then $5.00 Jose Cuervo drink specials.
- Sunday Nights: Hunters – this place has set the fun standard on Sundays and is always hopping to the best sounds.
If you are planning a trip to Wilton Manors-Fort Lauderdale area stay at the only award winning all male gay guesthouse: The Cabanas Guesthouse & Spa. Check out their website for summer & last minute specials.