Fort Lauderdale, Florida is now known almost world-round as one of the ultimate gay friendly destinations for vacation, retirement and leisure. But it’s not just the gay culture that makes Fort Lauderdale so desirable; it’s the diversity of everything the area has to offer, regardless of sexual orientation.
The gorgeous beaches, five-star dining and exotic resorts are just the tip of the iceberg of everything that’s available in the vicinity of Fort Lauderdale and surrounding South Florida. From The Everglades to the coast, from Miami Beach to Palm Beach, there’s a wealth of activities, events and entertainment to prevent even the most discriminating traveler from complaining of boredom.
- Weekly Comedy Shows at the Improv
- Musicals/broadway/performing arts at the many theatrical venues
- Concerts, sporting events and film festivals throughout South Florida
- Gambling, concerts and events at the famous Seminole Hard Rock Casino
- Cabarets, burlesque shows and exotic dancing
- 3-D movies at state of the art IMAX theater
- Jai-Alai, greyhound racing and horse racing
*Multiple restaurants, bars, clubs and resorts also offer random or recurring specialty shows and engagements ranging from mild mannered to magnificent.
- Museums and art galleries galore – including The World Erotic Art Museum
- Everglades fan-boat rides, tours and safaris
- Swimming with dolphins
- Haulover Beach (Miami’s only Nude Beach)
- Speed Boat rides, para sailing and boat/wave runner rentals
- Lion Country Safari (drive through lion & wild animal safari)
- Scuba diving, snorkeling, kayaking
- High speed indoor go-karting
- Deep Sea Fishing Charters
- Rock Climbing, Sky Diving, Paintball
- Sightseeing in South Beach – the worlds largest collection of Modern Art Deco architecture
- Miami Metro Zoo and Miami SeaQuarium
- Fort Lauderdale Swap Shop
Be assured that the above list is only a scratch on the surface of everything South Florida has to offer. There’s obviously much more to South Florida than just the gay culture scene, and no matter where you endeavor, gay or straight, rest assured it’s going to be HOT!
Where to Stay:
The ultimate vacation isn’t only defined by what you do but it’s also a question of where you stay. The Cabanas Guesthouse & Spa in Fort Lauderdale/Wilton Manors is an award-winning all male resort located centrally between Miami Beach and Palm Beach, just a mile and a half from the ocean. Secluded, private and clothing optional; The Cabanas rests on its very own hidden piece of property which is surrounded on 2 sides by a canal. Located just a half mile from the hottest gay district in Fort Lauderdale, The Cabanas boasts to be simply the best Florida gay resort of them all, not only by the management, but the client base as well.
The Cabanas is, simply put, “South Florida’s Ultimate Gay resort”. To view the over 70 and counting rave reviews of The Cabanas, Click HERE. For more information, visit The Cabanas Guesthouse & Spa website at www.TheCabnasGuesthouse.com today.
Surely, your first South Florida Gay Vacation will be nothing short of phenomenal and equally assured, it won’t be your last.